Come Help Volunteer
We are always looking for volunteers to come to help us with our research, surveying and rat baiting programme.
If you are living on the Island we welcome you to join us by submitting your information below and our team will be in Contact.
If you’re living overseas and want to come help, please fill out the form also as we may need your assistance in bringing some equipment up if you’re coming up to help.
Our Activities Involve:
- Documenting & Taking Images of Birds
- Checking rat baiting stations
- Survey work when its time for the census
- Clearing tracks so no overgrown
- Replacing Markers
- Help promote our work on Social Media
- Good hiking boots
- Packed Lunch
- Plenty of water
- Wet Weather Gear
- Camera (if you have)